Zayed.Solutions

Trim Empty Lines in Posts 1.0.3 no longer working in Invision Community v4.7.15?

I've been relying on the Trim Empty Lines in Posts to successfully remove empty <p></p> in posts on our forum. However I've had to disable and re-enable it a few times in order to troubleshoot other issues (the Invision Community team asks us to disable all 3rd party plug-ins to troubleshoot issues) and since the last time I've re-enabled it I notice it isn't working, I can still see empty <p></p> displayed in posts. 

I'm not sure if this issue started with v4.7.15 or before that as I had left the plug-in disabled for a while. 

Hi,

I can't replicate this issue on any of my communities. I think you might have a conflicting plugin code that's interfering with the plugin function.

Some what similar for me. It is working in the default theme, but no longer in another.

I updated to v4.7.15 in the past day or so and just noticed this.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2024 at 5:49 PM, Col said:

Some what similar for me. It is working in the default theme, but no longer in another.

I updated to v4.7.15 in the past day or so and just noticed this.

Hello,

Welcome to the community.

Please PM with you ACP login details so that I check further.